Hosting your kid 1st year birthday celebration in a hotel in Singapore is popular choice for most Singaporean. To help you make that decision, we have collected birthday packages prices for most of the popular hotels in Singapore for 2018. These prices include both high tea and lunch buffet. All prices quoted below are before GST and service charges. Few things to take note for the birthday packages are as follow:
- For children between 5 to 12 years old will be half price or a fraction of the adult prices. For children under 5 years old will normally be complimentary.
- Some hotels do charge extra if you are bringing your own cake while some provide you a free cake.
- Not all the hotel offer the same number of dishes, some of the packages below offer a much less number of dishes than others so their prices are lower compared to others. This explained why it is important to compare not just the prices but the number of dishes and perk as well.
- Most of the hotel will provide either long or round table for your guest.
- If are not sure whether to book or not, check with the banquet manager if you can do a soft-booking first without paying any deposit.
- Usage of function room is typically 4 hours. A few hotels like Carlton offer usage of function for up to 4 hours but most other hotels only limit to 3 hours. For example, Goodwood Park’s buffet lunch is between 12:00PM to 3:00PM while Buffet hi tea is from 2:00PM to 5:00PM. This is the same for Fairmont, Shangri-la, Royal Scotts, Mariott and many others. As most hotels need you to clear by 5pm as they need to prepare for the dinner wedding banquet so if you want to ask for longer hours try to ask an hour earlier like 1 to 5pm instead of 2 to 5pm.
- Decoration centerpieces and chairs with seat covers provided
- Centre-piece for VIP table and reception table
- Complimentary parking for 15-30% of confirmed attendance. Most hotel offer only 20%. Shangri-La is the only offer up to 30% while Intercontinental offer only 15%.
- Free flow of soft drinks, coffee and tea (excluding juices). Not all hotel provide coffee and tea, some only include soft-drink
- Usage of LCD projector with motorized screen & basic audio system inclusive of two wireless microphones
Provision of stage and rostrum if required
- Waiver of corkage fee for all duty-paid and sealed hard liquor, wine & champagne
- Complimentary birthday cake
- Complimentary door gifts
- Complimentary entertainment such as magic show, balloon sculpture, face painting etc.
| ||High Tea||Lunch Buffet
|Swissotel Merchant Court||$65||$75
|Hotel Jen (Tanglin)||$45||$55
|Mariott||$50 to 70